Re: SAGA

i think we are talking more about SC location.  but i could probably make it up to the fremont location occasionally. 

yes, i know the difference between dux bell and dux brit.  in a state on insanity i almost ordered the rules and both starter armies for dux brit; but i recovered my wits before my wallet felt the shock.  : )

-Stew

Yes, Santa Clara. I might be able to do Fremont occasionally but not on a regular basis.

Thanks for teaching me the ropes and a fun game on Monday Wyn! I learned two things: Never leave your Warlord alone and Viking Berserkers are nasty! Lol!

If anyone's up for a game next week, let me know...

~ Harald Bluetooth

Ah yes, Berzerkers make a very effective warlord-assassination squad.

Last edited by Zephyr40k (2013-01-16 13:32:33)

i would like to try and play SAGA on this monday night. 

any takers please?

-Stew

Hey Stew, 

Do you get Monday off for the holiday? I could do a game on Monday afternoon if you are free.

~ Steve

i have all mondays off! 

(which is why i can only do mondays and weekends, as my work schedule stops all the other days)

what time would you like?  sometime between 3 and 5?

i will be bringing viking by the way.  4-6 points?

-Stew

Sweeeet!   Yes!  How about 3PM?  I was planning to play Vikings too, but If I can get the figs together maybe I'll try Jomsvikings, Anglo-Danes, Anglo-Saxons, or Byzantines instead just to keep things interesting. Otherwise it'll be a good 'ol Viking scrum somewhere in Norway >;)

Why don't you bring enough for 6pts, and we'll see how much I can accomplish by Monday. See you at 3PM!

~ Steve

done and done!

i'll also bring some terrain. 

-Stew

i did, in my ultimate coolness, paint 7 figures yesterday.  so at least you won't be facing off against a whole army of bare metal.  : ) 

-Stew

Impressive.  What kind of figures?

thanks Steve for the great game!  hope to do more SAGA soon with folks!

@ Zephyr;  i got some viking done.  now to do more!

-Stew

Hi Stew,

Much fun. Good to try a 6pt battle. I picked up some axes, so maybe I'll give the Anglo-Danes a shake next go around. Looking forward to some more games soon. Let's give Dux Britt a go at some point too...

~ Steve

Yeah the Anglo-Danes are my favorite faction from the first book.  They're extremely powerful when played right.