||23 FLEA MARKET!!!! 10:00AM
It's that time again!
If you are interested in acting as a vendor, you can rent a table for $15.
Rules and Policy
10 am-3pm Saturday, 8/23/2014
1. SETUP: The Flea Market will take place in the Dungeon & Arena. Setup will be from 9-10. Vendors must check in with the store by 9:30
2. NO SHOWS. If vendors have not checked in by 9:45, they will be considered a no-show, and their table will be given to someone on the waiting list. No show sellers will receive a refund in the form of store credit, with receipt.
3. WAITING LIST: Individuals unable to obtain a table may be placed on the waiting list. These spaces will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on no-show vendors.
4. CANCELATIONS: Tables can be canceled at any time up to the day before the event , with receipt, for a full refund. On the day of the event, refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.
5. SPACE & SUPPLIES- GK will provide each seller with one table (6x3) and as many chairs as s/he needs. Shade coverings will NOT be provided for outdoor spaces. A sellerís space includes the table top, and all space underneath the table.
6. SALES: All sales are final! Game Kastle is not responsible for sales by third parties (ie. Sales at the Flea Market). No cash transactions after the Flea Market finishes.
7. CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS: During the Flea Market, Game Kastle will be offering to sell gift cards for sellers wishing to accept credit. The buyer can purchase one for the correct amount, using a credit card. These gift cards and the receipts for their purchase will be given out in sealed envelopes with the value of the gift card written on the envelope.
8. ITEMS FOR SALE: Any games and game related items. Video Games, DVDs, Action Figures, Sci Fi/Fantasy/Pulp Novels etc may also be sold. No replica Weapons. LARP and Steampunk gear are acceptable.