of a mysterious planet located at the edge of our solar system. But
despite all of their efforts, so far they have been unable to provide
substantial evidence of its existence. Join this exciting space
adventure to find out if the theories are just science fiction or if you
will discover Planet Nine.
In this cooperative trick-taking card game, you need to complete
50 different missions as you travel across the solar system. But you
will only succeed if you can work together as a team. To master
the challenges and achieve your mission, communication will be
essential — but in space, things can be more challenging than
expected. It’s not just who wins the hand but also how the hand is
won that makes all the difference.
• Cooperative strategy game — win or lose together!
• A new twist on classic trick-taking card games
• The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each with a unique win condition.
• Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit
• Increasing difficulty as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels
"A cooperative trick taking game with limited communication. Players can’t share details of their hand (they can tell one card and one fact about that card); but players much cooperate so that certain players win certain tricks."