The pulse-pounding excitement of the pulp magazines and cliffhanger serials of the 1930s and 40s, for use with the Savage Worlds rules system. Grab your fedora and your ivory-handled .45s, and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
The rulebook contains everything you need to add pulp thrills to your Savage Worlds game, and features:
• An exhaustive guide to the pulp genre
• A timeline of the 1930s
• New pulp Edges & Flaws
• Pulp-era weapons & vehicles
• Special Savage Worlds rules governing pulp genre elements
• A guide to pulp villains, including cults, the Nazis and the Thugee
• A Random Adventure Generator
• A Complete Plot Point Campaign: The multi-part serial, ''The Crimson .''
• ...and much more!